Cortni Moore
April 26, 2011
JRN 200
I have spent and will continue to spend today gathering more background information for my story. I also have tried to contact with more sources but no one seems to be budging.
Sergeant Taylor did not agree to the interview unfortunately. However I did get two of the Criminal Justice professors, one is newer to the department and the other is a retiree from the police force, to do an interview.
I am also in the process of organizing my notes and going through my recordings from the two interviews I conducted yesterday. When I am finish with this I have been thinking or trying something slightly new this time with my story. I will attempt to incorporate the method we talked about in class of pre-planning and mapping out each paragraph and portion of my story in hopes that it will improve the organization of my article.
This could also make it potentially easier to go in and fill in my information once I have created a solid structure or outline. I’m just unsure how defined of an outline I can come up with. I usually just have an idea of how I want the paper to be and start typing and editing as I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment